¿Qué te molesta?phrase
1. (informal) (habitual action; singular)
Hay algo de ella que me molesta mucho. - ¿Qué te molesta? - Su arrogancia.There's something about her that bothers me a lot. - What bothers you? - Her arrogance.
2. (informal) (specific action; singular)
¿Por qué pones esa cara? ¿Qué te molesta? - No soporto ese ruido.Why are you pulling that face? What's bothering you? - I can't stand that noise.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?