HomeQ&AIs there a SD textbook available that I can purchase?

Is there a SD textbook available that I can purchase?

5

I am thoroughly enjoying the Spanish lessons but would very much like to have a textbook to 'go along' with them!

updated MAR 9, 2011
edited by --Mariana--
posted by Solsto
See Krama's link, you can print your own textbook. - LateToDinner, JUL 20, 2010

3

If you have not done so already, you might want to have a look at the reference article which go over many of the same topics covered by Paralee's video lessons. I could be wrong, but I believe that many of the reference articles (especially those in the grammar and verb sections) that were written by Paralee were meant to supplement her video lessons. Or perhaps it's the other way 'round and her video lessons were meant to supplement her reference articles. In this case, I am really unsure as to whether the chicken or the egg came first.

Spanish Grammar

Spanish Verbs

updated MAR 9, 2011
edited by Izanoni1
posted by Izanoni1
the chicken came first - scottdoherty, JUL 20, 2010
where did the chicken come from? - EL_MAG0, MAR 9, 2011
3

There is a member who transcripted all the lessons from spanish 1 to 3 and posted online.

here the link

posted by Krama
1

I take notes during Paralee's lessons so I can always refer back to them at any time and quickly find what I want to review.

posted by yogamamaof2
1

I don't think anyone has thought of that before, Solsto. But that is a really great idea. :D.

posted by Debiera
0

Great question and great idea. I wish there was a workbook you could by online.

posted by scottdoherty