HomeQ&Awhat does "desociado" mean?

what does "desociado" mean?

0

translate "desociado"

posted by riogirl652003
You were correct to ask. Since you had the spelling wrong you couldn't find it in the dictionary. - 0074b507, JUL 13, 2010
It never hurts to write "Please" with commands, however. - 0074b507, JUL 13, 2010
please forgive my lack of courtesy, i do apologize for not adding "please" to my request. i found the word is spelled "desahociado". thank you for responding.....riogirl65. - riogirl652003, JUL 13, 2010
"desahuciado" from the verb "desahuciar" according to the Oxford Dictionary of Spanish. meaning ""despaired of" - riogirl652003, JUL 13, 2010

2

Hello, Riogirl, welcome to the Forum.

I invite you to please read and follow the rules and guidelines of the Forum, as shown in the first page of the Forum and as indicated when you signed up. We love to receive new members, but you should be aware that this is a learning place for Spanish and English, not a translation service. We do have a very good electronic dictionary and translation system which you are welcome to use freely. Just look at the top of the page and you will find them easily.

We will gladly help you with words that you can't find in the dictionary, or that you still can't make out, provided you ask nicely (please and thank you go a long way in this Forum), and provided that you either make an effort to translate the word, or at least provide the context where you heard it or saw it.

Thanks, and once again, welcome.

posted by Gekkosan
You deserve my vote Gekk :) - Benz, JUL 12, 2010
1

Hey riogirl, bienvenidos al foro.

This seems to be the past participle of a verb. With the "ado" ending it would seem the verb should be disociar

However I can not find this word in our dictionary or online. That means either this word simply isn't on the internet, or it is nonexistent and you have misspelled it.

Edit: I had originally posted a possible answer to the question posed, but I leave this edit behind to ask that you do ask Gekko has prescribed and make an effort to work in accordance with the rules here.

posted by Fredbong
Changed your spelling boo boo. - 0074b507, JUL 13, 2010
1

I think you probably mean 'disociado' in which case it means separated smile

disociar a vt to dissociate (de from) b disociarse vpr to dissociate o.s. (de from)

posted by Kiwi-Girl
0

Spelling is wrong, should be disociado,

posted by albert-fabrik-