HomeQ&AHey everybody! How does this website work?

Hey everybody! How does this website work?

3

Hey everybody I am new. Tell me about this website, how does it work?

edited by --Mariana--
posted by 00000a46

2

You forgot to capitalize your "I". Anyhow, you can go to the Learn Spanish lessons or you can hang out here and talk to the people on the forum. They're both great ways to start learning Spanish. Bienvenida al foro raspberry

posted by eric_collins
3

¡Hola Christina y bienvenida al foro! No es complicado, I think Fontanero is pulling your leg.There are the lessons which are pretty straight forward and if you need the dictionary it is up in the toolbar. You can also click on any word here (English or Spanish) and the definition will pop up. Go ahead, try it! If you need assistance ask just as you did and someone will be there to help. Have fun and good luck.

edited by Yeser007
posted by Yeser007
Just a guess, but I think Font meant to say 'not complicated'. I don't think Font would tease a new member, but that is just a guess. - LateToDinner, JUL 10, 2010
Not like your 'hane fun' - whatever that means - LateToDinner, JUL 10, 2010
Yes, that was a typo. I've changed it. - fontanero, JUL 10, 2010
"Hane" was also just a typo Lateto.. all fixed!! - Yeser007, JUL 11, 2010
3

Welcome.

Its not complicated. There are lessons to follow and complete, reference sections, this forum and much more. I suggest you just explore the site, and try anything that catches your eye.

Good luck.

edited by fontanero
posted by fontanero
Yes, that was a typo. Sorry !!! - fontanero, JUL 10, 2010
2

Welcome, Christina.

The other members have given you some great answers.

Here's a link to everything you need to know about SpanishDict.

1

There are many tools to help people learn Spanish on this site. There is a reference section with many informative articles, a conjugation tool, a Spanish-English dictionary, flashcards that you can use to practice learning vocabulary, and of course this section where people can ask/answer questions and communicate ideas. Have a look around and welcome to the forum.

posted by Jsanthara