HomeQ&ACommon phrases

Common phrases

2

A few days ago I stumbled on a section containing common phrases. I really enjoyed it and would like to find it again. Can anyone help?

posted by your1pal

1

I've scored!! I found what I was after in the flash card section.

Thanks. grin

posted by your1pal
1

Smartie, I can now see it all. Muchas gracias cool smile

Oh, I take that back. The problem is only on certain pages. Sometimes you can access all of the "more" drop menu others you can't.

edited by your1pal
posted by your1pal
1

A mi me da igual , no merece la pena, no te preocupes and me saca de quicio were all on the page I was on, but there were other sections too. I tried to use the "more" banner, but most of it is hidden behind the banner add.

edited by your1pal
posted by your1pal
1

If you mean phrasebook look under "more" and you will find it. Good luck. cool smile

posted by ray76
0

Hi Pal. Here's a link that will tell you about all the features of SpanishDict. Don't forget to visit the forum often for interesting questions and topics, and of course, to post your own questions.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope to see you around wink