Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to address one person)
a. tu casa
A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. How are you?).
Let's meet at your house and then walk downtown.Reunámonos en tu casa y después caminemos hasta el centro.
b. su casa
A word or phrase used to refer to the second person formal “usted” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. usted).
Should I drop the package off at your house, ma'am?¿Dejo el paquete en su casa, señora?
2. (used to address multiple people)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device