1. (used to address one person)
a. eres gordo (informal) (singular)
It is very rude to say "you're fat."Es muy grosero decir “eres gordo”.
b. es gordo (formal) (singular)
Why did you punish your student? - During yesterday's recess, he looked at me and said, "Mrs. Lozano, you're fat."¿Por qué castigaste a tu estudiante? – Durante el recreo de ayer, me miró y dijo, “Sra. Lozano, es gorda”.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. son gordos (plural)
If someone says to you, "you're fat," you have to ignore it.Si alguien les dice, “son gordos”, hay que ignorarlo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?