you are my lifephrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. eres mi vida
Katie, I love you. You are my life.Katie, te amo. Eres mi vida.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. son mi vida
Children, even though you drive me crazy, you are my life.Niños, aunque me vuelven loco, ustedes son mi vida.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?