yo estudio españolphrase
1. (used to describe a habitual action; first person singular)
Yo estudio español de vez en cuando, pero nunca mejoro.I study Spanish on and off, but I never get any better.
2. (used to express a specific action; first person singular)
Yo estudio español por las noches porque voy a viajar a Colombia pronto.I'm studying Spanish at night because I'm traveling to Colombia soon.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?