Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
yes, but only a little bit
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (yes, but only a small amount)
a. sí, pero solo un poco
Do you need something to eat before leaving? -Yes, but only a little bit.¿Necesitas algo de comer antes de salir? -Sí, pero solo un poco.
b. sí, pero solo un poquito
Does the soup need more salt? -Yes, but only a little bit.¿La sopa necesita más sal? -Sí, pero solo un poquito.
2. (yes, but only to a small extent)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?