welcome to my homephrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. bienvenidos a mi casa (masculine or mixed gender, plural)
Welcome to my home, guys! Make yourselves comfortable.¡Bienvenidos a mi casa, amigos! Pónganse cómodos.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?