welcome to Colombiaphrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. bienvenidos a Colombia (plural; masculine or mixed gender)
Welcome to Colombia! We have the best coffee in the world.¡Bienvenidos a Colombia! Tenemos el mejor café del mundo.
b. bienvenidas a Colombia (plural; feminine)
Welcome to Colombia! - Thanks! We're excited we made it.¡Bienvenidas a Colombia! - ¡Gracias! Estamos emocionadas de haber llegado.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?