vas a buscar una tienda de computadorasphrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Vas a buscar una tienda de computadoras en el centro comercial? - Sí, quiero ver los precios de las notebooks.Are you going to look for a computer store at the mall? - Yes, I want to check notebook prices.
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Si vas a buscar una tienda de computadoras en ese pueblito, vas a necesitar mucha suerte para encontrarla.If you are going to look for a computer store in that small town, you'll need to be very lucky to find it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?