Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to express a habitual or potential action; first person plural)
2. (used to express a specific action in the present; first person plural)
3. (used to express a future action; first person plural)
4. (used to express future intention; first person plural)
Cuando nos mudemos a Madrid, vamos a echar mucho de menos a nuestra familia y amigos.When we move to Madrid, we'll miss our family and friends a lot.
b. we're going to
Creo que vamos a arrepentirnos de no haber aprovechado esta oportunidad.I think we're going to regret not having taken this opportunity.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device