ustedes van a levantarse tempranophrase
1. (in statements; second person plural)
Si ustedes van a levantarse temprano, voy a poner la alarma.If you're going to get up early, I'm going to set the alarm.
2. (in questions; second person plural)
¿Ustedes van a levantarse temprano mañana? - Sí, el tren parte a las 7 am.Are you going to get up early tomorrow? - Yes, our train leaves at 7 am.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?