1. (used to talk about identity; plural)
¡Me mintieron! ¡Ustedes son alumnos, no docentes!You lied to me! You're students, not teachers!
2. (used to talk about characteristics; plural)
No se dejen amedrentar: ustedes son mejores jugadores.Don't let yourselves be intimidated - you're better players.
3. (used to talk about origin; plural)
Ustedes son de Tierra del Fuego, ¿no?You're from Tierra del Fuego, aren't you?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?