ustedes desean ir de pesca el domingophrase
1. (in questions; second person plural)
¿Ustedes desean ir de pesca el domingo? - ¡Claro! Nos encantaría.Do you want to go fishing on Sunday? - Of course! We'd love to.
2. (in statements; second person plural)
Si ustedes desean ir de pesca el domingo, solo avísenme. Hace tiempo que tengo ganas de ir al lago.If you want to go fishing on Sunday, just let me know. I've been wanting to go to the lake for a while.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?