1. (in statements; second person plural)
a. you eat
Tengo que pedir más comida. Ustedes comen mucho.I have to order more food. You eat a lot.
2. (in questions; second person plural)
a. do you eat
¿Ustedes comen carne? - No, somos vegetarianos.Do you eat meat? - No, we're vegetarians.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?