1. (formal) (specific action; second person singular)
a. you're going
Marta va a ir en el asiento de adelante, y usted va a ir atrás con los niños.Marta is going to sit in the front, and you're going to sit in the back with the kids.
2. (formal) (habitual action; second person singular)
a. you go
Sabemos que usted va a pescar todos los domingos, así que entre todos en la oficina le compramos esta nueva caña de pescar.We know you go fishing every Sunday, so everyone in the office pitched in, and we got you this new fishing rod.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?