1. (formal) (you possess; singular)
2. (formal) (you feel; singular)
Si usted tiene hambre, podemos comer ahora.If you're hungry, we can have lunch now.
3. (formal) (your age is; singular)
Usted tiene 40 años, ¿verdad?You're 40 years old, aren't you?
4. (formal) (medicine; singular)
a. you have
Lo que usted tiene es una gripe fuerte, nada preocupante.All you have is a bad flu, nothing to worry about.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?