1. (used when picking up a child)
2. (used by a child asking to be picked up)
"Papi, ¡upa!", dijo el pequeño, levantando los brazos hacia su papá."Daddy, up!," said the little child, lifting his arms toward his dad.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?