tuviste que buscar un asiento librephrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Qué tal el viaje? ¿Tuviste que buscar un asiento libre o tenías uno reservado?How was your trip? Did you have to look for an empty seat or did you have a seat reservation?
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Me dijo Francisco que tuviste que buscar un asiento libre porque no tenías reservación.Francisco told me that you had to look for an empty seat because you didn't have a reservation.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?