1. (informal) (companions; second person singular)
a. your friends
Tus amigos me cayeron muy bien. Son encantadores.I really liked your friends. They're very nice.
2. (informal) (male companions; second person singular)
¿Te diste cuenta de que todos tus amigos todavía viven con sus padres, mientras que todas tus amigas se independizaron?Did you notice all your male friends are still living with their parents, while all your female friends left home?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?