1. (informal) (used as a stand-alone noun phrase; second person singular)
a. your fool
La canción dice "ya no quiero ser tu tonto".The song says "I don't want to be your fool anymore."
2. (informal) (used adjectivally as part of a sentence; second person singular)
a. your silly
No voy a jugar más a tu tonto jueguecito.I'm not playing your silly little game anymore.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?