Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
trust in God
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. confía en Dios
A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. How are you?).
Trust in God, and everything will be all right.Confía en Dios y todo estará bien.
b. confíe en Dios
A word or phrase used to refer to the second person formal “usted” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. usted).
Trust in God. He has a plan for you.Confíe en Dios. Tiene un plan para usted.
2. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device