Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
todo lo mejor
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used when expressing a wish)
2. (the most outstanding people)
3. (the best things)
4. (to the best of one's ability)
This refers to an idiomatic word or phrase for which there is no word-for-word translation.
no direct translation
Responde todo lo mejor que sepas a las siguientes preguntas.Answer the following questions the best you can.
Lo hice todo lo mejor que pude.I did my best.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device