sing and dancephrase
1. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. canta y baila (informal) (singular)
I'm sad. - Sing and dance. That always makes me feel better.Estoy triste. - Canta y baila. Siempre me hace sentir mejor.
2. (imperative; used to address multiple people)intransitive verb phrase
a. canten y bailen (plural)
Kids, sing and dance for me.Niños, canten y bailen para mí.
What do you like to do in your free time? - I like to sing and dance.¿Qué te gusta hacer en tu tiempo libre? – A mí me gusta cantar y bailar.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?