tienes la crema solarphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Tienes la crema solar en la bolsa, ¿verdad? Póntela, el sol quema mucho.You have the sunscreen in your bag, don't you? Put some on. The sun's really scorching.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Tienes la crema solar aquí, mamá? ¿Me pones en la espalda?Do you have the sunscreen here, Mom? Can you put some on my back?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?