throw away the trashintransitive verb phrase
1. (discard the trash)phrase
2. (imperative, used to address one person)
a. tira la basura (informal) (singular)
Throw away the trash where it belongs.Tira la basura donde corresponde.
b. bota la basura (informal) (singular) (Latin America)
Please throw away the trash now.Por favor, bota la basura ahora mismo.
c. tire la basura (formal) (singular)
Throw away the trash in the receptacle behind the building.Tire la basura en el receptáculo detrás del edificio.
d. bote la basura (formal) (singular) (Latin America)
Throw away the trash. It's starting to smell.Bote la basura. Está empezando a apestar.
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?