the soup is coldphrase
1. (soup that is not typically served cold)
The soup is cold. - Seriously? You should tell the server.La sopa está fría. - ¿En serio? Hay que decírselo al mesero.
2. (soup that is typically served cold)
The soup is cold and delicious. I'm going to order avocado soup the next time we eat at this restaurant.La sopa es fría y deliciosa. Voy a pedir sopa de aguacate la próxima vez que comemos en este restaurante.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?