that will bephrase
1. (indicating a permanent quality)
a. eso será
When the renovation is finished, that will be the prettiest house on the street.Cuando se termine la renovación, esa será la casa más bonita de la calle.
2. (indicating a temporary state)
a. eso estará
Let's meet for dinner at 5 pm, not 6. - That will be fine with me.Cenemos juntos a las 5 pm, no las 6. - Eso estará bien conmigo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?