tengo dos hermanosphrase
1. (have two male siblings; first person singular)
Tengo dos hermanos y una hermana.I have two brothers and one sister.
2. (without specifying gender; first person singular)
Tengo dos hermanos, una chica de 20 años y un chico de 17.I have two siblings, a girl who's 20, and a boy who's 17.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?