te importa la modaphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Sé te importa la moda y verte siempre bien, pero a mí me da igual.i know you care about fashion and about looking nice all the time, but I don't really care.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Te importa la moda? ¿Quién es tu diseñador favorito?Do you care about fashion? Who's your favorite designer?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?