te afeitas todos los díasphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Cuando te afeitas todos los días, es más fácil que se te irrite la piel.When you shave every day, it's easier for your skin to get irritated.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Te afeitas todos los días o cada dos días?Do you shave every day or every two days?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?