take your medicinephrase
1. (imperative; used to address one person)intransitive verb phrase
2. (to ingest your medicine)
You should take your medicine now.Deberías tomarte ya tu medicina.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?