take the trash outintransitive verb phrase
1. (to dispose of the trash)phrase
We forgot to take the trash out last night!¡Nos olvidamos de sacar la basura anoche!
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. saca la basura (informal) (singular)
Take the trash out when you go to the store.Saca la basura cuando vayas a la tienda.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?