This word may also be written "su merced."
1. (colloquial) (second person singular) (Colombia)masculine or feminine noun
Vámonos ya. - Como sumercé quiera.Let's get going already. - As you wish.
¿Sumercé quiere algo más?Would you like anything else?
2. (colloquial) (form of address) (Colombia)
a. ma'am (feminine)
Tráeme un agua, por favor. - Claro que sí, sumercé.Bring me a water, please. - Of course, ma'am.
Le prometo que no volveré a cometer semejante error, sumercé.I promise I won't make a mistake like that again, ma'am.
b. sir (masculine)
Sumercé, ¿le puedo ayudar en algo?Sir, can I be of assistance?
c. miss (feminine; used to address a young lady)
Tranquila, sumercé. Enseguida llega su carro.Calm down, miss. Your car will be here any minute now.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?