sufrirse muchas presionespronominal verb phrase
1. (to be subjected to a lot of pressure)
Cuando se tiene un cargo público, se sufren muchas presiones desde todos los ángulos.When you hold public office, you are under a lot of pressure from all angles.
sufrir muchas presionesintransitive verb phrase
2. (to be subjected to a lot of pressure)
Este último año, sufrí muchas presiones, tanto en casa como en el trabajo.I've been under a lot of pressure this last year, both at home and at work.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?