1. (informal) (you usually carry out; singular)
Si sueles hacer la compra por la tarde, ¿por qué hoy la estás haciendo por la mañana?If you usually do the shopping in the afternoon, why are you doing it in the morning today?
2. (informal) (you usually produce; singular)
Sueles hacer paella los domingos, ¿verdad?You usually make paella on Sundays, don't you?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?