1. (you use to have; second person plural)
Suelen tener las mejores cañas de pescar.You usually have the best fishing rods.
2. (you use to feel; second person plural)
Como suelen tener hambre después del entrenamiento, les preparé estos sándwiches.Since you're usually hungry after practice, I made these sandwiches for you.
3. (they use to have; third person plural)
Ve a comprar a esa farmacia. Suelen tener los mejores analgésicos.Go and buy at that pharmacy. They usually have the best painkillers.
4. (they use to feel; third person plural)
Suelen tener frío cuando enciendo el aire acondicionado.They're usually cold when I turn on the air conditioning.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?