1. (I have dreams about; first person singular)
A veces, sueño con mi casa de la niñez.I sometimes dream about my childhood home.
2. (I imagine; first person singular)
a. I dream of
Sueño con convertirme en un gran escritor.I dream of becoming a great writer.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?