1. (pejorative) (from South America) (Spain)masculine or feminine noun
¿Piensas invitar a tu amiga sudaca a la fiesta?Are you planning to invite your South American friend to the party?
2. (pejorative) (person from South America) (Spain)
En mi barrio viven muchos sudacas.There are a lot of South Americans in my neighborhood.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?