1. (his or her female significant other; third person singular)
a. his girlfriend (of a man)
¿Te cae bien su novia? A mí me parece un poco falsa.Do you like his girlfriend? I think she's a bit fake.
b. her girlfriend (of a woman)
Eugenia se peleó con su novia porque olvidó su aniversario.Eugenia got in a fight with her girlfriend because she forgot their anniversary.
2. (formal) (your female significant other; second person singular)
Su novia le envía estos chocolates.Your girlfriend sends you these chocolates.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?