1. (third person singular)
2. (third person plural)
a. their mother
Diles a los niños que su madre los llama.Tell the children that their mother is calling them.
3. (formal) (second person singular)
Su madre debe venir en persona para firmar el contrato.Your mother must come personally to sign the contract.
4. (informal) (second person plural)
Niños, vengan aquí, ayuden a su madre a lavar los platos.Boys, come here, help your mother do the dishes.
5. (formal) (second person plural)
Tanto usted, Juan, como su hermana han de saber que su madre es una gran mujer.Both you, Juan, and your sister must be aware that your mother is a great woman.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?