1. (third person singular)
2. (third person plural)
a. their family
Esos niños perdieron a su familia.Those children have lost their families.
3. (formal) (second person singular)
Dígame, señor, ¿está su familia al tanto de su situación?Tell me, sir, is your family aware of your situation?
4. (informal) (second person plural)
Niños, pórtense bien, no avergüencen a su familia.Children, behave yourselves - don't embarrass your family!
5. (formal) (second person plural)
Como juez en esta causa, los insto a los dos a pensar en su familia antes de tomar una decisión.As a judge in this case, I urge you both to think in your family before making a decision.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?