1. (his or her male consort; third person singular)
a. his husband (of a man)
Raúl conoció a su esposo en España, y se casaron cuando legalizaron el matrimonio gay.Raul met his husband in Spain, and they got married when the gay marriage was legalized.
b. her husband (of a woman)
Rosalía y su esposo ya son abuelos.Rosalia and her husband are already grandparents.
2. (formal) (your male consort; second person singular)
a. your husband
Su esposo estuvo aquí preguntando por usted.Your husband was here asking for you.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?