1. (idiotic child)
2. (colloquial) (wretched child)
3. (idiotic adolescent)
Lance got caught smoking right outside the principal's office. - What a stupid boy!A Lance lo pillaron fumando justo afuera de la oficina del principal. - ¡Qué chico tonto!
Alonzo needs to start studying if he doesn't want to be a stupid boy all his life.Alonzo debe comenzar a estudiar si no quiere ser un muchacho tonto toda su vida.
Zach's a stupid boy, and he's going to get hurt on that skateboard one day.Zach es un muchacho estúpido y algún día se va a herir en esa patineta.
Cassie, what do you see in that stupid boy?Cassie, ¿qué ves en ese joven tonto?
4. (colloquial) (wretched adolescent)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?