Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, house).
1. (ability to maintain equilibrium)
2. (resistance to sudden changes)
a. la estabilidad
We wanted to live in a country where there was greater political stability.Queríamos vivir en un país donde hubiera mayor estabilidad política.
Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited
Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?