1. (first person singular; I'm accountable)
Soy responsable de todo lo que sucede dentro del aula.I'm responsible for everything that happens in my class.
b. I'm liable
El contrato de alquiler dice que soy responsable de cualquier daño ocasionado al vehículo alquilado mientras esté en mi posesión.The rental agreement says I'm liable for any damage that occurs to the rental vehicle while it is in my possession.
2. (first person singular; I'm reliable)
Soy responsable. Siempre estudio y hago mis tareas.I'm responsible. I always study and do my homework.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?