1. (old-fashioned) (button)adjective
Carlos abrió la puerta y bajó la escalera en cuanto oyó el sonador.Carlos opened the door and went down the stairs as soon as he heard the buzzer.
2. (old-fashioned) (sounding)
La tienda tiene timbres, bocinas, y todo tipo de aparatos sonadores.The store has bells, horns, and all kinds of noise-making devices.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?